Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's Official

We are the proud owners of a beautiful home in the country and owners of rental property! This old house is under a rental agreement with a young couple starting a family and we are moving up and out of here! We just got home from closing and I'm on cloud 9! The weather isn't cooperating so it will be a day or two before we move which means I have a couple days of internet left before I go into true country life mode... well at least till the satellite gets installed. I want to thank all of you that sent your good mojo and prayers our way! I love you all and again thanks soooo much! Oh I'll post pictures of the new house all complete after the move and after I get some sort of Internet connection

4 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Congratulations! :)

Diane said...

Lillie, I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas present for you and your family.

Best wishes on the move, and I hope the weather cooperates. Will you still be coming town any? I hope we can still get together for lunch sometime. If nothing else, maybe I can go out to the country one day and meet you for lunch at a local place there.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jammie J. said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Jade.... We are settled for the most part! It was hectic with Christmas but we all feel so blessed being here and the craziness was worth it! I'll update soon with some pictures! I only have dial up here at this time and let me tell you I HATE it but I suppose I shouldn't complain!

J...Thanks so much!

Diva... I will be in town from time to time and I'd love for you to come here sometime too! Let's do lunch! Thanks for the support!

I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs! I will soon. For now just trying to get emails d/l on with dial up is a bummer so its taking forever to just get that done... Pray for DSL! LOL!