Friday, November 04, 2005

Mother and son day!

Brandon had a 1/2 day at school today so when I picked him up we had a date for lunch at Applebees, just the two of us. We even shared a chimicheesecake, MMMMMM that was good. We did our shopping for the Christmas shoe box collection for a child in some country far away, honestly I'm not sure where. Brandon had a wonderful time finding toys and some personal care items for a child that may never have had any toys. He put a lot of thought into each item and I'm sure any child would be happy to receive these items. I love it when I get to spend some one on one time with him and with any of the kids it just makes it seem so special to me and I hope to them as well. We went to the Haircuttery so Brandon could get a haircut. It was way over due but the planets must have been aligned perfectly because Brandon exclaimed, "It is best haircut ever!" Wow my work is done today! I made my boy happy all the way around and with little effort!



At least that is how Brandon put it today! He was determined to get a haircut just like his classmate Austin! He says we did it!

No comments: