Thursday, September 08, 2005

From the mouths of babes.

Second grade humor. I picked Brandon up today from the start of his second week back to school. HeÂ’s so excited about all the things they will be learning this year.

Brandon: Mom how do you say wait in cursive.

Me: What?


Brandon: How do you say wait in cursive.....

Me: Trying not to laugh out loud. Brandon cursive is the way you write the word not the way you say it. Wait is said the same in cursive and in print.

Brandon: Oh! Mom are you laughing at me?

Me: No baby I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing with you.

Brandon: Mom?

Me: Yes son?

Brandon: I'm not laughing.

Me: Well son I am... You are just too cute!


............................................................................................................................

Last week I overheard my nephew Matt talking to his mother ....

Matt.... Mom, I'm never brushing my teeth again.

JoAnn...Why, Matt?

Matt...Cause I want to loose my teeth just like Brandon!

Now how cute is that! Matt started his first day of kindergarten this week! Woo Hoo Matt!




No comments: