Thursday, September 08, 2005

Challenge

OK! I want to challenge all of you out there. Its been almost 2 weeks since Katrina devastated the gulf coast. I wanted to do this sooner but I had to wait for our paycheck to come in before we could do this ourselves. I mailed out a check to the American Red cross yesterday for $200. It took a chunk of our paycheck taking from our household funds but it is something that we needed to do. We can cut back here for a couple weeks to give to those that lost everything. Now I know to some of you $200 is nothing and to others it is a fortune. Its not about the amount. Its about doing for others in desperate need. So my people, please give to help those in need. Choose the charity that you feel the most comfortable with but please give what you can. Oh, and don't forget prayers they can use everyone of them.

No comments: