Monday, May 17, 2010

whirlwind of excitement.

Pinning ceremony was the 11th and it was a fantastic night! We left the next morning for the Outer Banks and had a glorious mini-vacation to celebrate graduation.   Now my search continues for a J O B!  I'm so thankful to God for getting me through school and for my family, friends and all the experiences that have made me who I am today.  That includes all the bad things from my past, for without them I wouldn't be where I am today.  Those bad experiences which include people that pretended to be friends to my face, were placed in my life for a reason.  It wasn't fun at the time, I did indeed learn valuable lessons.  Fortunately I have not lost my trust in mankind and did find some of the best friends in nursing school, friends that I know will last a lifetime!

No comments: