Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Digital Cameras

I've narrowed my search down to 2. 2 very different cameras and I was hoping anyone that had experience with either could chime in here for some advice.
1. Olympus sp500... this is not the compact model I'm used to but it has a 10X optical zoom, I think zoom is very important.
2. Canon SP600 or 630... very compact but I'm hearing some negatives on the sturdiness of the battery door and USB port
Also if you have any other suggestions please tell me those as well. I'm trying to stay in the $400 or less price range. Feel free to email me or leave your responses in the comments.
Till next time!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I wish I could help but I have never used either brand. Chris has a Canon point and shoot and it has a really good lens, but that's about all I can say.

I like the spiffy new template!

Unknown said...

TY D!
Can't wait to see you!

Jammie J. said...

I have a canon a530, it was around $200. I love it, it has a lot of features, many of which I haven't even learned to use yet. Now there's something from a techie-geek like me. :)

Unknown said...

TY J! I'll look into that one!