Friday, May 12, 2006

Not even lurkers anymore.

Wow it seems I've lost all my visitors. I was thinking of having a de-lurking day but as the numbers prove that is pointless. I suppose I never started this with the intent to have any readers and its quite obvious that I can't write well enough and don't have interesting topics otherwise I'd have some readers stop by even occasionally. I'm not saying this for any pity me attention, OK maybe I am somewhat. I'm just stating the obvious. I have a boring life and I'm unable to tell any of it with any pizzaz. I know it its a fact. I guess that just the current state of depression and then the lack of any hits to this site have just brought me down even more. I'm not feeling any love.

3 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Awww, chin up, honey. I still visit. But I'm one of those gorge-type readers, I go awhile in between visits and then read it all. And then? Then I burp cuz I'm so full. :)

Hee.

Seriously, though, I love visiting you and I'd miss you if you stopped writing.
xoxo

Unknown said...

J,
Thank you so much for commenting. If I can't blog when I'm depressed what can I do? I won't stop writing I didn't begin this thing becasue I wanted others to read it I did it because I wanted an easy forum to write what I felt. Heck I suppose its better not to have the readers than to have them and they tell me how awful my writing is or how boring my life is. Hell I already know both of those things. You are very kind J and I love your blog too. I've been in such a funk lately I haven't even read any blogs. I need to snap out of it. I'm complaining about lack of readership and yet I'm not reading either. What a hypocrite I am. I needed those kind words J. Thanks!

Jammie J. said...

It's okay, we all have our times, right? Just remember and hold on to the fact that it will pass. Thank God, but the depression does pass.

(hugs)