Thursday, April 13, 2006

Homeschool get together

This week for our weekly homeschool group get together Debbie brought all sorts of goodies for the group to enjoy! Not only did she bake this delicious cake of a bunny but she also had an Easter egg hunt for the kids, goodie bags for each and the best tuna salad, chicken salad and egg salad sandwiches I think I've ever had. I wish I had a tiny bit of the talent this woman possesses in the kitchen.

 Posted by Picasa


Nickie was able to attend her very first meeting. The weather was fantastic and she absolutely loved seeing all the kids. She even enjoyed playing with the action figures while looking on at Brandon and Andrew, who were doing the very same thing.
 Posted by Picasa

 Posted by Picasa


LeeAnn had to get down to the girls level to check out what they had found.
 Posted by Picasa


I will have to get better pictures next time but here is one of most of the kids playing together. It is taken from a distance so you can't see them well but I have to tell you this is one good looking bunch of kids.
 Posted by Picasa


I was so happy that Jackie was home for spring break and I was able to introduce her to the group. Jackie had her school friend, Amanda, spend the week with her and though Jackie hates it when I take her picture I just had to snap one anyway. So of course she had to keep her hair in her face to lesson the trauma I put her through... Geez teenagers are a pain!
 Posted by Picasa

Amanda, however seems to love the camera.
Here is little Jackson who I so want to just pick up and cuddle. He however has his reservations about me. I wanted to help him up on this dinosaur but he would have no part of it.  Posted by Picasa

Of course I think he was quite capable of handling it all on his own but well he's just as cute as a button and since there will be no more little ones in my household, till grandkids arrive, and that better not be anytime soon, I wanted to give that cutie some hugs and kisses. Perhaps he will let me someday. I tell you I feel so blessed to have met this group.

2 comments:

Jammie J. said...

I was just getting caught up.

I love your Rusty, he really is a beautiful dog. He looks soooo soft.

Lunch with fellow bloggers is great! Every blogger meet goes so smoothly, at least that I've read about. And experienced.

I'm glad you had a good Easter, all those kids look really happy. And a bunny! How cute! :)

Unknown said...

TY J! We did have fun! If only you were closer dear J I'd love to have lunch with you and Tony sometime. If you are ever in VA you let me know, ya hear?!