Friday, April 28, 2006

Calling all psychics...

Calling those with an eye for detail and possibly the dramatic. I have below a picture of the image that my husband's flash light produces. Please look at this picture carefully and tell me just what you see. Turn it to any angle. We see several images. One is of an elderly man, another is of a woman, one is clearly an alien and a Chinese dragon head (the type you see in a Chinese parade) to name a few. Now I want to see your creativity. Do you see what I see? Copy the Image and report back to me by using Photoshop or by hand drawing over the image to bring out just what you see. I'm curious to see what you come up with. Oh and as for you psychics out there feel free to contact me with your feelings on what these images are trying to tell us!



 Posted by Picasa


OK now, send all your responses and attempts to "see what I see: to me via email: Wifeandmotherof4@yahoo.com

No comments: