Sunday, November 27, 2005

Belated blessings

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. We certainly did! Even after hearing some disturbing news from our lender. Another set back, please tell me this will get easier! Tuesday afternoon I heard from the loan officer that the underwriter now says we have to put 5% down on a loan that was set up as 100% financing and after a confirmation letter said otherwise. I digress.... this is about blessings. I am very blessed to have a wonderful family that I love very much and that I can say with certainty loves me too. I hope you all were able to spend time with the ones you love and were also able to feel the blessings in your lives!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I hope you were able to get everything worked out with your loan - I am constantly amazed to hear stuff like this when it comes to getting a mortgage. I hope this turns out to be the only snag and the rest of the process goes smoothly for you. Your new home looks lovely!

Jammie J. said...

Ummm, it gets easier once the moving in is done. All the stuff leading up to it is pure hell. Even with competent lenders and whoever else you have helping you. Buying a house is STRESSFUL!

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. :)