Monday, August 01, 2005

De-lurking day here at TLV...





OK it should be everyday but for today I'd appreciate it if you made your pressence known. OK Folks a few of you have come out from hiding. I'd love to know who is stopping in to read here. Don't be afraid I don't bite. Well ... OK there was this one time but... well I promise that will never happen again. Leave a comment good or bad... I'm not sure the bad ones will stick around long but leave them non the less. Leave your email addy or your site address I'd love to visit your blog too. Come on now don't be afraid.

5 comments:

Magazine Man said...

What do you call someone like me, who visits a lot and occasionally makes his presence known, but not every time. Not a lurker, but what? Peeping Tom? Semi-regular (sounds like I need a laxative)? Hmm...

Jammie J. said...

You know I'm around. :)

Unknown said...

MM... that is too funny! I appreciate your stopping by and commenting once in a while.... I unlike Shane will responde regularly... LOL! That is when there is something/someone to respond to. Thanks for stopping btw your sons new blog is just the neatest thing. You have quite and artist there.

J... Yes I know you are around and I love ya for it. As you can see... Its just us 3... And in this case... 3 isn't quite a crowd but quite comfy.

Diane said...

Nice blog - I found you through globe of blogs, I'm also in your town.

Unknown said...

Hi Diva,
Thanks for stopping in and commenting... If you are in my town perhaps we can have lunch someday.
Imma gonna check out your site next!